In an effort to prepare you for the upcoming tailgating season, we wanted to highlight one of the best combinations in food and drink: Wine and Cheese. As today is National Wine and Cheese day, are passing along some of the greatest combinations known to Man (or Woman).
- The brave choice: PORT AND BLEU CHEESE
- The Italian job: PROSECCO AND PARMESAN
- Rich and decadent: SAUTERNES AND FONDUE
- Just plain yummy: CABERNET SAUVIGNON AND AGED GOUDA
- Tastes as good as it rhymes: CHARDONNAY AND GRUYERE
- A sweet Spanish paring: RIOJA AND MANCHEGO
- An alliteration made in heaven: RIESLING AND RICOTTA
- It’s basically adult mac & cheese: MALBEC AND AGED CHEDDAR
- Pinot’s best friend: PINOT NOIR AND BRIE
- Bright red and salty yum: BEAUJOLAIS AND FETA
- A walk on the lighter side: MONTEREY JACK AND MERLOT
- White and tangy: SAUVIGNON BLANC AND GOAT CHEESE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.